Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Coachella Themed Party

It's a deep sigh that we don't have much festivals here during summer compared to what they have in there in America, and I'm also talking about the infamous Coachella that I've been dying to experience since I'm a concert/music festival lover. My cousin Atta told me there's a counterpart here in the Philippines called Wanderland, and we're still planning if we're gonna attend next year or not. Though the plan isn't that concrete yet, I had fun just tying a simple laid back Californian vibe when my bestfriend's younger sister had her 18th birthday Coachella style. Actually, I was the one who suggested it since they're aiming for a pool party. Most of my bestfriend's cousins were girls so it'll be nice to see flower headbands gracing their heads. It was just a simple celebration that became cuter since we're all game for a bohemian style. 
Here's me on my way to the party surrounded by Jessa's balloons. I love this shot taken from the front camera of my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.

What I'm wearing that day is a boho inspired off the shoulder floral cropped top from Cotton On and I got it as gift from my bestfriend. It actually shows too much skin, the back part's open and the flowy lower part exposes my belly. I love it since it was hot that day my outfit made me feel more comfy. I just paired it with jeans since I think wearing it with mini skirt or short shorts is too much for a birthday party. Maybe if I'm in Boracay I'll pair it with super micro minis and all. Every girl in the party got flower headbands too. Mine's from Forever 21 and I picked it since it matches the flowers on my cropped floral top.
I also did the hair and makeup of the debutant. Jessa's like my younger sister, as I've seen her since she was less than a year old. My concept for her look is fresh, youthful and glowing. I used neutral colors for her eyes and soft curls for her hair. To perfect the bohemian/coachella girl style I finished off her hairstyle with of course a flower headband.
Makeover! I did my bestfriend's hair and makeup, and also my other friend Karen's soft glam look.
That day I also get to spend time and hang out with my high school friends. It's like we never get old and we're still as crazy as the old times. Laughter never ends and rude mouths filled the room where were staying in.


For my MOTD I chose most of the products from Mary Kay. I'm proud to tell everyone that I'm now an independent beauty consultant and soon I'll be attending several seminars and trainings related to skin care, colors and business and I've accepted a business opportunity. I'm so excited about it and it's making me really busy.



Here are my selfies and my skin's really glowing, and I was even told my skin's so flawless that day. With the right combination of Mary Kay products here's the result.



The night before I used the Timewise Miracle 3 in 1 cleanser, used the sample pack of Microdermabrasion set and finished it off with the Age defying moisturizer.


For my MOTD, here's the list of products I used:

FACE
Mary Kay CC cream
Mary Kay Luminous foundation in Ivory 5
Mary Kay Mineral Powder in Beige

EYES
Kiss me by Isehan Heroine Make Eyeshadow in Yellow Sapphire
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Badabing
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Corrupt
Koshize eyeliner in Dark brown
Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner
Avon Super Extend Mascara

CHEEKS
Mary Kay Mineral Blush in Shy

LIPS
BYS Matte Lipstick in Day dream
Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Pinkerbell

Hope you all liked my MOTD and soon I'll be reviewing my favorite products from Mary Kay.
For more information about Mary Kay products and prices visit Beauty by Mary Kay Ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment