Monday, April 18, 2011

Korean Eye Makeup Looks - How to

I found these on the internet and I'm just compiling it here for my own reference and for others too.
The tutorials are not mine and I don't own any of the images.
I credit the Korean makeup artist who did these, her name's Jeanie.
http://jeaniehanie.blogspot.com/ for her english blog, but she's not updating it anymore.
http://blog.naver.com/jeaniusha for her Korean blog.


From these pictures, here are are few step by step guides on how to do the eyemakeups of
some famous Korean entertainers. Most of the things you'll need are:

1. shimmery eyeshadows 

2. pencil eyeliner

3. liquid or gel eyeliner

4. false eyelashes

5. mascara


6. black eyeshadow



You can also use circle lenses to make your eyes bigger, just like what famous internet Ulzzangs do.


 KARA'S GOO HARA 






 BROWN EYED GIRLS SON GA IN





WONDER GIRLS AHN SOO HEE

  


SON DAMBI


BROWN EYED GIRLS NARSHA










GIRLS GENERATION TAEYEON



WONDER GIRLS YUBIN




GOO HYE SUN




JEWELRY'S SEO IN YOUNG


You can use any pinkish blush and pinky/orangey nude lipstick to complete the look.


7 comments:

  1. i love this post sis! i might try this thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis I'm glad you like it, please post some pictures so I can see! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog. Thanks For Sharing Awesome Informational

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I will be more than happy if you could check out my beauty blog too! http://rhemaglitz.blogspot.com/
    p.s i will follow every blog that follows me! ❤ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like all eye make up dear, so so cute!! :)
    nice post,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those eye chart which is a close look to step-by-step how to do eye makeup. It's super useful :) I just post new korean makeup tutorial for summer to create a fun but subtle look. Feel free to stop by my blog to see how PONY aka Park Hye Min, a korean MUA did it.

    chalwoo

    ReplyDelete


  7. Wonderful blog.. Thanks for sharing informative blog



    Makeup Eye Shadow Singles

    ReplyDelete