Friday, November 11, 2011

4minute Hyuna Bubble Pop MV Inspired Makeup



I love Hyuna. I used to think she was overrated and I don't like the way she dances too provocatively with seducing facial expressions to think she's still too younh, but after I saw her in person during their visit and small show at the SM Mall of Asia,I'm officially a fan!!
She's prettier in person than on television and even pictures. She has a very small face,
thick voluminous hair and she's sexy skinny, I mean really skinny but sexy.


Hyuna was originally a member of Wondergirls, but due to her health she was replaced
and she didn't even make it when the Wondergirls made it big. But I think she fits well with 4minute more than with WG.

Her solo promotions were good.
"Change" was sick,

 
but "Bubble pop" is sicker for me.


When I saw the video I instantly got addicted that I even shared it with my bestfriend.
She dances well and every wardrobe she wore turned out to be amazing.
It hugged her figure really well.


But, the first few minutes from her music video
reminds me of Beyonce's Crazy in love MV.



Same outfit & entrance LOL

However,thefact is she's still very young. Her image doesn't go well with her age.
Sometimes her facial expressions were scarier than any other
sexy stars in Korea, which makes her even older and more experienced than Hyori.
She doesn't look innocent at all which is really sad. She's too young for that.
but I also strongly agree that she will be the next Hyori, but better.

Korea's version of J.lo: Lee Hyori

Now for my ambitious take of her look:


Since it was released during Summer in Korea,
the colors are mostly golden & bronzy.
She even got a fake tan to match her concept.

I'm naturally pale and I didn't bother to get a fake tan coz it wont suit me. 
The products that I used are:

Face:

Estee Lauder Cyber White Foundation in Cool Beige
NYC pressed powder
Clinique Dermawhite concealer
**Thank you Ate Janice Bancud
for the Estee Lauder Foundie
& Clinique concealer


Eyes:

Avon True color eyeshadow quad in Sandy Corals
Maybelline Diamond glow eyestudio eyeshadow quad in Copper Brown
Avon glimmerticks eyeliner
Avon Super Curlacious Mascara
Avon Extralast Liquid eyeliner
Elf eyeshadow in black


Avon eyeshadow in Sandy Corals &
Maybelline Eyeshadow in Copper Brown

Avon True Color Eyeshadow quad in Sandy Corals

Maybelline Diamond Glow eyeshadow in Copper Brown

Cheeks:
Nyx Peach
Elf blush and bronzer duo

Lips:
Sophie Martin lipstick in Summer Love
Revlon Soft Nude
Avon 24k Moisture Rich lipstick in Golden Peach

 

Also, I bought a few products from Avon. I'm an Avon user since highschool.
I used to purchase it from my Aunt who's an Avon dealer as well.


A few days & weeks ago I got the Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in Pale Rose,
24K Moisture Rich lipsticks in Golden Peach,  24K Pink and Natural Gold,
(i already gave it to someone) Eyeshadow quads in Sandy Corals & Smokey,
The extralast collection (mascara & eyeliner) & the dual ended brush.
There goes my moolahs.

You can watch Bubble Pop Music Video here:



I'mma try to imitate Hyuna's popping moves
& goodluck and I hope my backbone will stay intact.



No comments:

Post a Comment