Monday, June 2, 2014

Frozen Elsa Inspired Makeup


I've promised my 6 year old cousin that I will transform her into Elsa for a day.
Here she is, satisfied and her with how she looked that day. Just like young girls these days,
she loves Frozen. She sings "Do you want to build a snowman" and "Let it go" almost everyday. My 7 month old baby is somehow familiarized with its tune, he smiles 
whenever he hears her sing. 

Frozen has been the most successful 3D animation movie for children of all ages. Sometimes I get sick and tired of hearing people singing "let it go", let alone those posting their own covers on youtube.




I've watched it only until the middle of the story. I was too busy then.However I'm familiar with the characters and I can predict how it will end. I already know why the title is Frozen though I haven't finished it based on the series of events that have happened.

Though Anna is is quite known as Elsa's sister, Elsa has been the famous one. Just look at her eye makeup. They look fierce. Shimmery purple, pink, a bit of faint orange and thick eyeliner and thick eyelashes. I love it but I have no time to recreate it on my own eyelids.


So I just let my little cousin Jana have the time of her life as Elsa. She loves it and she looks really pretty.



Here are the makeups I used on her. She was so talkative the whole time! She keeps on asking me several things like "why do you have one million makeups?" "how long will it take for you to finish it? "what are you using on my eyes?" "why it's taking too long?" "Am I going to wear your false eyelashes?" and mooooorrre questions.. I just told her to stop talking coz I couldn't concentrate.

Products Used

Face
Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream
F21 2-Way Powder Foundation
Sugar SKull Cosmetics Correct and Conceal Palette

Eyes
Sugar Skull Cosmetics 120 Rainbow Palette
Christian Dior Eyeliner in Noir
Glint False eyelashes

Cheeks
Sugar Skull Cosmetics 120 Rainbow Palette (pinsks used as blush)

Lips
Etude House VIP Girl lipstick in PK006
Sephora lipgloss


This Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream was bought by my husband when we went to Etude House in Greenbelt. He ran out of his BB cream (which was originally mine, the Shini Star)
coz when I found out what he was using on his face a year ago we were laughing about it.
It's Maxipeel Concealing Cream. Seriously?? hahaha who told you to use such???

Now here's my masterpiece for that day.
She's really happy.



and now here's her no filter, no enhancement selfie that I've found on my camera!


Now who among you loves Elsa? I suggest you guys should do it to young kiddos too and let them become a princess for a day. They love it, I'm sure they won't forget it.
xoxox

Speaking of kiddos, look what my husband bought for me that night..


A Monster High Pencil Case. He knows I love them.
Perfect for my eyeliners and mini brushes. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment