Monday, June 9, 2014

Market Place For Your Subculture/Alternative Preference: The RebelsMarket



Finally! Three of my articles have been finally published on RebelsMarket blog site. 
I've been very blessed because I'm one of those lucky bloggers that have been discovered
by the owner of this marketplace in the U.S. last year. I was about to write for them around July of 2013 but my laptop malfunctioned. It's just now that I have time and I have a new desktop to use for blogging again.



I've been discovered when I posted my article regarding Music Meets FashionI was just expressing myself coz I was thinking why my fashion sense is quite different. A few months later I received a message from my business account and at first I thought it was a spam,virus or prank. Then after a few conversation with the owner, I found out they're real.

Check out their Official Facebook Page:




Check out more of RM's pages:
https://www.facebook.com/Rebelsmarket.Gothic.Fashion.Clothing
https://www.facebook.com/RebelsMarketSteampunkVictorian
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RebelsMarket-Vintage-Retro/535303716500637 
https://www.facebook.com/Pinup.Rockabilly.Burlesque

RebelsMarket is a place where you can shop for subculture and alternative clothing and accessories.They're divided into different categories, there's for Burlesque, Pin-up, Vintage, Gothic and more subculture stuffs and categories you could ever imagine. (Hah! I freaking love it) I really enjoy writing articles for them. I learn so many things about my weird preference, and I also I experience sense of belonging while writing, then a sense of accomplishment every time I see my articles being published.

Here's a screen cap of my first two articles. First is about the influence of music and musicians to different group of peoplesecond is Street Goth which is very popular among rappers these days.




the third's the latest and my favorite among the three: It's all about Pastel Goth.


I couldn't give you guys any tips on how to become a good writer coz I don't think I'm good either. I just blog. I post whatever's on my mind. I don't blog to flatter a certain company or to promote them coz I want them to notice me. I think readers will believe you if you yourself have tried and tested what you are blogging about. I don't care if I'm grammatically correct or wrong, so I don't give a fuck about those grammar nazis. I don't give a shit if I'm different from others. Just be yourself. Be real. Say whatever's on you mind.



Learn I.D.G.A.F.
"I don't give a fuck"

Still balancing my time time, talk about STRUGGLE. Struggling coz I've got 2 more online jobs that require time management and one managerial skills. I didn't see all of it coming at the same time, but I do love what I have now, these are the jobs that I've always wanted.
My cosmetics business is about to boom.. hah! another one. I've got several orders to process for this month. I can do it. Somebody should take care of my little Draven first,
then I'm good.

Well, what do you think about my articles with RM lovelies?


No comments:

Post a Comment