Monday, November 7, 2011

2ne1 Minzy Can't Nobody MV Inspired Look


I already did a post about this look
but I think I didn't make any tutorials
or even posted makeup details.
It was from my previous blog that I deleted
coz I think the blogger name that I used to have
sounds really cheesy. haha.^^
Also, I've been suffering from a bad cold and cough
that I even lost my voice
and I didn't teach for two days.
 I needed to cover my runny, swelling nose. LOL


I have here a few pieces of the skull bandana that Minzy used.
(hers are from a famous designer of course)
I mentioned before that it belongs to
my younger brother who happened to be a biker.
Originally, bikers wear it for their rides.

my bro

Catching a flu these days is really terrible!
I've been suffering for a week and my nose
is really stuffy and swollen.
I really don't feel well that even
my under eyes are even dark and sunken.

Going back to Minzy's look,
the main focus for this makeup look is only her eyes.
It's simple and it won't take much time
coz the eyeshadows weren't much complicated,
except if you want to use some falsies.



Of course, coz I'm covering half of my face. ~^^
I won't show you how bad my nose looks.


I love 2ne1's music, style & makeup.
They may not be the prettiest girl group
in South Korea, but these fearsome foursome
is the fiercest of all fierce.


Minzy's clothes btw, is made by the infamous designer Jeremy Scott


 Minzy's eyes were really smokey.
False eyelashes, heavy eyeliners
and black eyeshadows were used.

Makeups Used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 200 Nude
Revlon Age Defying Powder Foundation in Natural
Sugar Skull Cosmetics 15 Concealer Palette


Eyes:
Elf Eyelid and eyeliner Primer
Nyx Smokey Look Kit
(colors used: Silver and Black)
Christian Dior Eyeliner in Noir
Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara
Avon Extralast Liquid Eyeliner


For the whole face,
Minzy was wearing a pink colored lippie
with some gold flecks on it.
I'm recommending Avon 24k Moisture Rich lipstick in 24k pink.



Now I'm brave & I'll show you my
whole face shot and lippie sans the gold flecks

Bah! this cold is killing me! I really want to recover soon but
the runny, clogged nose keeps coming back.
It's been a week and I'm not taking any medicines.
Am I a bad nurse? ^_^


This MV has gotta be my fave among 2ne1's MVs.
It's ecstatic, the makeups are freaking osum.

Watch the Music Video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment