Sunday, December 21, 2014

FOTN: Green with Envy

I rarely go out at night these days, but when I do I always make sure my look for that specific night's well planned and polished. Let me share with you ladies the makeup look I did when I watched SS109's show last night at Imusix Place. To those who didn't know my husband and my younger brother were in an old school glam metal band named SS109. I only get to watch their show whenever it's their mini solo concert. For tonight I've decided to wear my military inspired bolero. Underneath is my favorite black sleeveless top. The supporters of the band were told to wear black actually but then the band's name came from the name of a bullet, so my OOTN was also inspired by the band itself. Since it's night time the quality of the pictures weren't really good.Bored by my typical brown/bronze smokey eyes, I was dying to try green eyes for tonight. 
my eyes zoomed, with flash on
After putting my eye makeup on, it turns out to be a bit too bright for a night time rock concert so I mixed it up with a darker shimmery green eye shadow and matte black eyeshadow which I worked on my non existent crease so I have to create an illusion to have one, and blend it well so harsh edges won't be possible. I want a soft dark smokey green eyes.
A photo of what I've used that night. That's really a lot. You really can't rush perfection, it took me 30 minutes to complete my look, then the remaining 30 minutes were divided for my husband and bro's hair and makeup. Once again, I'm the band's unofficial makeup artist.
The rest of the band members face were painted at the venue.

Products Used

FACE
Nyx HD Primer
Jazzy Collections Cream Foundation
Sugar Skull Cosmetics 10 Concealer Palette
Sephora 8hr Wear Mattifyibng Foundation
Maybelline Mineral Foundation
EYES
Sephora Green Eyeshadows from the Custom Smokey Palette
Dark Green eyeshadows from Sugar Skull Cosmetics 120 Rainbow Palette
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Eyeshadow in Eye Candy for highlighting
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Mocha
Etude House COde B Gel Eyeliner
Estee Lauder Lash Primer
Estee Lauder Sumptous Mascara
Christian Dior eyeliner in Noir
Cheeks
Elf blush and Bronzer duo
Clinique powder blush in Cupid

Lips
Christian Dior Lip Liner in Linen
Mac Flamingo Lipstick
A different view of my makeup using my Iphone's cam. Picture was taken with low light. Also for that night's place it was dark with just artificial lights on. I did my best in brightening these pictures. It's still dark and grainy.


MORE GIG PICS


Just like my Estee Lauder Sumptous mascara, our food from the buffet that night was also Sumptous! I swear, their food is more delicious than those at Vikings Luxury Buffet, and it only costs 350 pesos per head. I really did enjoy it and went home sleepy coz I was so full.

I also get to use this bag for the first time. Guess what's inside it.


Excuse the liquor! It's from the vocalist, he gave it for my hubby. Don't get me wrong, I have no vices. Although I've tried to learn how to smoke or even drink at a very young age, my body and my lungs have learned to say no. I don't know but it reacts crazily to liquors and cigarettes. Though my husband has vices he said that what he likes about me is that I don't smoke and drink. Crazy to hear when he says it's 'rare'. Well some girls these days really drink as hard as their dad.. and smokes like a chimney. He starts to quit smoking when we started dating and he's drinking less now. It must have been really hard for him so I told him to quit gradually. I'm afraid he might suffer withdrawal syndrome from sudden quitting. A shoutout to those who choose to live cleanly!

He also decided to add a touch of green to match his usual black smokey for a glam metal-glam rock look. He said he wants to match it with his bass guitar. Well then, we matched. He was even mistaken as a girl, many times. :)

So long lovelies! I'm not sure if it's going to be my final post for this year, but I hope I could add up a new one and wrap up my last post. Thanks for reading. Let's all look forward for a fruitful and dazzling new year!







No comments:

Post a Comment