Saturday, August 18, 2012

Purr by Katy Perry Inspired Nails

I'm so inlove with Katy Perry's perfume and its bottle. It's so unique and pretty, and by far the best perfume bottle I had ever seen, and even better than what the other stars have launched for their line. There's a lot of bottles out there, but this one definitely stands out!
I fell in love at first sight.. yes first sight was in Tumblr, it was reblogged by someone I followed, I saved it and I really tried to wait for it to be launched din my country.


Purple glossy bottle that is mixed with pinkish hues and blue. Crystal eyes, "purr" heart name tag, and Perry's name written. The scent is really sweet and not overwhelming. I hate musky and floral scents so this one's nose friendly for me.

I've been itching to make an inspired look of purple, pinks, blues and glitters but I'm just too lazy to do it. I'll try my luck tonight if I can. As if now I can just share with you my nails inspired by this adorable fragrance.


The nail polishes that I used were really cheap. All you need is a dark purple color
with pink hues, and a top it off with a glitter polish. I got the biggest bottle, and now I want the small one that I can carry and fit in my small purse.^^

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I really hope I can do "the look" tonight. :)

Do you love this latest scent from Katy Perry too?




No comments:

Post a Comment