Friday, August 24, 2012

Purr by Katy Perry Inspired Eyes and Future Cosmetics Business Update

So a few days ago I posted my nails inspired by my Purr bottle, and now I'll be posting my Purr perfume inspired eyes, using my 78 Color Block Palette from my most awaited (or is it just me? lol) cosmetic line.. I'm getting more and more impatient.. Everything is settled now, but I still have to work on the logo. I need a good printing shop, all I can find are lame shitty shops who are too expensive but can't get any of my demands right.


So here's the look, most of the colors are basically pink blue and purple only.


This is the palette that I used and I'm so in-love with this one. I think I should have every palette that my future store will offer, coz I myself is addicted to it. It's the 78 Color Block palette. I'm naming my cosmetics line as Sugar Skull Cosmetics.


The palette is so pigmented. Too bright indeed. It's a mixture of matte and shimmer eye shadows. There are lip creams that are opaque, powder blushes and contouring powders.


Color pops out more under white base, easily blendable by fingers, but it is less messy if we use a flat eyeshadow brush!

What makes me more excited is that I sent a message to my favorite artist Callowlily, I asked her if she can do a portrait for my store. I asked for price quotations and mode of payments... She sent me a personal message.

I'M FREEEEAAAAKKIINNNG EXCITEEEEED CAN YOUUU EVEN TELLLLLL??!!

 
Now my main problem is I don't have paypal, so I might ask for a help from friends.
She's the artist behind these wonderful artworks that I really really love.


She also made the logos for these cosmetic lines:

Kupcake Kutie Kosmetics


  
Bitch-Slap! Cosmetics

Ruthless Cosmetics 


and accessory lines Sugar Mafia


 Torture Couture

 

Seeing her artworks makes me wanna puke rainbows. She's such a good artist, and I'm so excited for my own lil business. I didn't know that establishing something although it's small could be this hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment