Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chocolate Cranberry and Mauve

Hi lovelies! I'm now sharing with you my second favorite makeup look of all time, thanks to my new Lacoste polo shirt that I've got from my husband a week before hearts day. I felt so inspired of creating a look that will match with the polo shirt's color and I've discovered the gorgeous result of mixing chocolate brown eyeshadows and berry hues, which I honestly never tried before. The result is perfect smokey eyes that definitely screams autumn, but it's still snowing on some areas so it might still be a bit in time for western countries. Here in the Philippines it's still a bit cool but were also about to expect the hot sauna-like weather a few weeks from now. Fortunately this look is still wearable, just tone it down a bit by pairing smokey chocolate brown eyes with just a simple pink lipstick. If you would want a darker look it's also perfect to pair it with purple lips. I wore this specific look when we celebrated hearts day together, the same day when we bought the Suesh makeup traincase. I've been receiving compliments from it, and husband definitely approves. He said it's beautiful. Prior to our mall date we went to the bank and some were looking at my eyes.
The combination of Makeup Geek Bada Bing eyeshadow is perfect with the cranberry shade I got from my Victoria's Secret Mosaic Eyeshadow palette in Eyecandy. It's like they compliment each other for a sexy smokey look. I've been wearing this look for almost 2 weeks now, and I still love it. I don't know why I'm into smokey eyes these days. Just a few weeks ago I just had my penchant for neutrals and I had a photoshoot for it which I will also post maybe a day after this so better check it out as well.

More pictures of my eye, just one eye. :) Just kidding. I've added falsies to it but then with or without it it's still fabulous.

The strong pigmentation of Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Corrupt is definitely shocking, but thanks to my hooded eyes a.k.a. Chinita eyes it can hide the rest of my crease so most smokey eye makeups still looks wearable for me during daytime, and and it never looks too much.

a shot from both sides of my face. I'm actually tired of just featuring the left side so here's a balance...
 showing you the right side of my face for the other shot...
 List of Products I use



FACE
Nyx High Definition Foundation primer
Jazzy Collections Cream Foundation
Sephora 8hr Wear Mattifying Powder Foundation

EYEBROWS
Nichido Pencil Eyebrow liner
Fashion 21 eyebrow powder

EYES
Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Badabing for crease
Sugar Skull Cosmetics bronze eyeshadow from the 88 earth palette
Cranberry eyeshadow shade from Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Eyeshadow Palette
Christian Dior Eyeliner in Noir
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
Glintz false eyelashes
Estee Lauder Sumptous Mascara
Revlon Eyelash Curler

CHEEKS
Elf bronzer for contouring
Mac Hello Kitty Powder blush in Tippy
White gold eyeshadow from Sugar Skull Cosmetics 88 Palette for highlighting

Lips
Maybelline Lipstick in Pink Punch
mixed with
Everbilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey

A lovely Valentines gift. So precious and for me they're actually priceless considering the happiness I felt, but then with or without gifts my heart's always happy and in love. In life, there are things money can't really buy. Suesh Makeup Traincase blog post here.

As soon as we reached home I got this shot and I just changed my lipstick into Mac Pink Nouveau and it still matches eyes, plus no eyeshadow creasing and fading. I'll be experimenting with more lip colors I could use and match with it. The fun thing about face painting: experimenting and discovering, then BAHM! There you go gorgeous creature.

And just so you know guys... please be reminded:
I'm back doing makeup service and for this month and I've done 7 heads, with 4 pending clients. Some were really generous coz I received more than my usual fee and free makeups, free food, though those weren't necessary I'm grateful and thankful... but then some were asking me to work on their budget..Unfortunately working on their budget means chopping the price of my actual fee in half. That's just so unfair. I take my craft seriously, and if I work on you, the other clients will also get the same treatment and service. I'm meticulous and I just don't want an "ok look". It's unfair not just for me but for other clients who are all willing to pay. Please be considerate, my future clients.

There goes my post, I have another article to work on which will be published asap. If you have any suggestions for good single eyeshadows in cranberry (please not Mac Cranberry) that's really shimmery and pigmented please let me know, I'm in search for them! TIA!






No comments:

Post a Comment