Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Tale of Red Lipstick



As a very pale and lifeless looking girl without makeup on,
I love bright lips.
From fuschia pink to bright corals and fire engine red,
I'll definitely wear it even if I just need to go to work.

These days I'm crazy over red lippies.
I've tried it a few times and sometimes
it's too overwhelming, but since my friends
said that my lips are too small for bright lippies
to get noticed, I feel relieved.

I've got soooo many red lipsticks on my wish list.
Until now I'm thankful that I got Russian Red with me,
prettiest red I ever had.
I'm still thankful to my dear friend Nelliberry.
Without her, I won't be able to discover the beauty of this lippie.
She told me it's looks really good on me.

A few months ago I told my friend Macky
of Dreamshop Photography
that I want
a gothic or Psychobilly/Rockabilly/ pin up inspired photoshoot
but then both of us are still busy.

https://www.facebook.com/dreamshotphotography 

Two weeks ago I tried to glam up our
ordinary girl talk into a red lippie night.
Good thing I got a bestfriend who never let me do stupid things alone.
Other girlfriends found out that the lippie is really gorgeous
and works well on any skintone,
therefore everyone swiped my dear lippie on their lips.


my bestfriend Kitty

 
Party Crasher Mama Jack

except for my one queen who wants to stand out
and she werk the pink lippie. Her name's Janel.



The Red Lipstick is called Russian Red from Mac.
It's iconic as every famous celebrities swear by it
if they want to pull off an old hollywood/pin up look.
As you all know, I love Dita Von Teese.



She swears by Mac red lippies. Russian Red or Ruby woo.



I've seen Burlesque (2010) and I just hoped Dita played any of the part
from the movie. I like Christina but her voice is toooo HUUUGGEE!!
After watching this movie I fully understood the life of being a burlesque dancer.
 Quite good and really fun.


Movie's glittery, glam and girly.
Every performances are inspired by old hollywood.
Classy and Sexy.
My favorite part is when Cher gave Christina some
makeup lessons to how to achieve perfect cat eyes.


Cher said if the brush is bad, then it won't work.
She recommended her Smashbox eyeliner brush.

Do I want to be Burlesque dancer someday?
I figured out, it's a YES! :)

By the way, today I received a message from Jouseign Keifer,
Administrator of G-force Fan page and now a designer for Statement Art Accessories,
that the famous dance group in the Philippines 
G-Force is now offering Burlesque dance lessons in Alabang which will start this April.

Teacher will be Teacher Devon, open to all girls and girls at heart. 
For early registration and inquiries please call 0917-517-0802.

According to them, YOU WILL DANCE IN HEELS IF YOU ARE FIERCE.
I might try the dance lessons but performing it will be a big no no.
I don't have the courage, I couldn't even dance in heels.

I don't smoke and drink, Ironically the picture says so.
I just want to spend time and hang out with them.
One short or two won't hurt right?

I'm also a sucker for everything red and vintage
so I made some effects for the photos.
Red lippie stood out and complimented my red nail polish from Revlon.
I've bought a lot of nude and pale pink lippies.
It looks good in person but I look so washed out..
which is now my deepest regret. RIP NUDE LIPPIES.


Oh and I want everyone to welcome
my friend coz she started blogging last Saturday.


I hope you guys will visit her site as well and leave good feedbacks.
Site's not yet complete but please do visit


http://janelbautista.blogspot.com/

Janel told us that she wants to change her image into
something nice and sweet, so she's planning to buy skirts and more.
In my case, I want to buy
vintage/rockabilly/psychobilly/pin up
related stuffs.
Gone are the days for punk rock and glam goths,
I'm getting old already.
Some said that if goths and punks wanted to retire,
 they turn to Rockabilly. LOL

Now these are the red lippies that I'm planning to have,
but before putting them on, better
listen to "Red Lipstick" by Rihanna and Nicki Minaj.
Such a beautiful migraine-inducing song!!

Mac Ruby Woo






Mac Lady Danger

Lime Crime in Retrofuturist

My favorite Tattoo Artist Kat Von D has her own cosmetic line,
and I'm still dying to have these:


Kat Von D's Hellbent

Kat Von D's Underage Red




Kat Von D's Adora




 Dear Mom, again, please let me get a tattoo.
One star will do!!

 
But of course if I will get one,
I want it on my collarbones.
Two tattoos for my left and right lower
clavicles. It can be a name or a quote.
I WANT ONE!!! LET ME HAVE ONE MOM!!

I'm so happy that aside from Janel, two of my other
friends started blogging.
Ate Janis, who's married to the father of
rock bands in Imus has created her own.

http://thelifeofjanispunk.blogspot.com/

and I found my friend Rochelle Discipulo too!!
I will post her link soon.

**beware**
  Blogging is fun and at the same risky.
Photos will be everywhere so I make sure it is protected.
There are so many people with sticky hands, cyber bullies, identity theft,
so I always make sure it's impossible to copy pictures.
If you want to know how you can disable the right click and remove your pictures
navigation, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment