Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dark Vampy Lips: Fall-Winter 2013 Beauty Trend

Fall has always been my favorite season, coz every cosmetic company releases an ad for their combo of dark eyeshadows, lippies and nail colors.Don't get me wrong, there's no such thing as four seasons in the Philippines.I just love it everytime the western country releases something for autumn.


Dark, vampy, plummy,mulberry, burgundy, wine, cranberry lips, as they called it, gives off a cool and gothic impression, a perfect feel for autumn's falling leaves and withered trees.The blue tone of plum lips complement a pale, cold and clammy skin.


Revlon has released their latest line with Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde



Mac Cosmetics released Riri hearts Mac Collection



Hollywood celebrities were seen sporting the color trend for 2013
during red carpet events.

Even my favorite young star Kylie Jenner wore dark lips for the red carpet event
of Catching Fire.



To get Kylie's look try Riri Hearts Mac Lipstick in Talk that Talk.



I've have a few shots of dark lips and I usually do it when Halloween/Christmas is approaching, coz the breeze is colder and it's more gloomy. For 3 consecutive years the vampy lip's a must.



2013



Though this year had been so busy and crazy,It's still not too late to take a snapshot
of my 2013 vampy lips.(no time for camwhoring with a digital camera)




I mixed two lippies: 
Mac Hello Kitty Lipstick in Most Popular and
Kirkland Borghese Lipstick in Rare Ruby




 Don't forget JaneVolturi's vampy lips! i love it.




 Any suggestion for more awesome plum lipsticks that you love?
Let me know!



1 comment: