Saturday, February 15, 2014

What To Do With Your Yellow Cab Ice Cream Can

My highschool friends, my husband and I had a dinner together at Yellow Cab Dasmarinas.
Well, the last time we ate out it was January of 2013, and that's more than a year ago! 
For the first time I also met my best friend's older brother, Kuya Lee Carl.


I also had a chance to bond more with my husband since he didn't go to work that day.
Baby's left with my mom. We had fun at the dining table, hubby's cracking funny jokes.


Then there's these 3 ice cream with different flavors for dessert. Pistachio. chocolate and vanilla. Pistachio's weird!! it tastes like max cherry candy. Yellow Cab Ice creams were famous not for it's taste I guess, but it's coz of its can. You'll definitely have that urge to keep it after finishing and satisfying your sweet tooth. Once again, I'm not into sweet food, so it was just ok for me. Mcdonald's sundae is still the best.


After pigging out, I wanted one of those cans coz I can use it for something.
When I got home, mom washed it, then it became like this:


It's a very good holder for my Mac bullets and other lippies! I can easily see what to use and what to pick. It can hold 12 lippies, or if it's all Mac maybe it can hold up to 13 Mac bullets.

What's inside:
Nyx Black Label Lipstick in India
Nyx Round Lipstick in Narcissus
Etude House Lipstick in OR204
Mac Heatherette Lipstick in Hollywood Nights
Mac Hello Kitty Lipstick in Most Popular
Mac Hello Kitty Lipstick in Big Bow
Mac Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
Mac Lipstick in Russian Red
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
Avon Moisturizing Lipstick in Island Glow
Avon Lipstick in Divine Wine
Nichido High Definition Lipstick in Pretty Tulip



These lippies were just 3% of the total population of my lip products. The rest, I still don't know where to keep them. I guess I need one more to hold up my fave lipglosses.

**UPDATE**

After 2 years, I finally recovered my Instagram password and username!! I'll post more pictures about makeups and more soon, I'm just so busy these days. Follow follow!!


For some latest post maybe regarding makeups or what I do, you can follow me on twitter :)

follow me on twitter

Check out my little cousin's blog. She blogs about her interests, fashion, photography (coz she wants to be a photographer) and she loves my baby Draven.




Levitating Daisies

Have a happy day! ^_^


2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! You did a good job transforming those ice cream cans into a lippies shelter!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline! I'm glad you liked it! Most brush holders and makeup containers were really expensive these days.haha xo! :)

    ReplyDelete