Sunday, February 9, 2014

Update! New Hair Color and Everyday Makeup Look


My everyday FOTD still consists of colors ranging from tangerine to peaches,pinks and corals, and for my eyes I'm still in love with taupe and smokey browns.I had my roots retouched recently and I think it's too light,but after seeing the pictures taken from my baby's christening day I realized it's beautiful!



Top and pants from Forever 21
Scent of the day: Heiress by Paris Hilton
Bag: LV multicolor monogram speedy 30
Earrings: Chanel cc logo vintage drop pearl


 

here's the makeup that I used for that special day



 Now with my girls! Photos taken from ipad mini's front cam


 


and boys too..



so this will be my new look for the first half of 2014. I'm really aiming for a bit darker 'do but my hairdresser decided to make it lighter. I thought it won't work for me, but it really turned out ravishing! Everyone's asking me about the shade's name or even the salon I went to.
All I know is that it's called "very light blonde" but it still has copperish tinge to it.

My hair looks like this during daytime


>

at night it's still a li'l bright, and it's more of dark blonde shade


 

After my baby's christening my friends and I decided to hangout and we chose Skyranch in Tagaytay City. That last week of January breeze was extremely cold! It felt like winter for me, but then I was the only person wearing a jacket. We had our dinner at Red Engine Diner.


 
 
 


Everyone's chilling, and they still want to grab a cup of frap! My husband and I just grabbed a hot cup of mocha, coz I was really chilling to death. Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of coffee, or even sweet foods. It makes me dizzy and makes my tummy go crazy..



Funny thing about that day is that my hubby should be left with his friends coz they're drinking. He left his friends just to go out with us, and resumed drinking right after we went home.


"flirting"


I think this year will be really good coz also for the first half of 2014 I've landed a new job. Hooray! It's not gonna be that easy since I have to balance everything but I know I can do it!



Also, my bestfriend came home after a year of not seeing her around, and I had a few moments with her and with our highschool pals.I really miss her!!



My hair today reminds me of the blonde I did way back 2011. That time I just bleached my hair without the help of a professional, and it was a little dry..

>
 

I still want to dye my hair darker coz it's so hard to match it with my makeup! I look so pale without makeup on.

As for my baby Draven, everybody loves him. Even the church lay minister can't resist his fluffy cheeks.



>

How's the first half of your 2014 so far?  Is it as good as mine? ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment