Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Hearts

How's your Valentines lovelies? Time really flies and I still can remember my first valentine with my hubby and the 3 red roses that surprised me last year. For this year it's another surprise once again.

February 14, 2014 - Mine didn't start romatically or as planned.
Since I'm about to start working with my new job I have to finish my requirements. I need an NBI clearance and I had to go to Tagaytay City. I prefer it more than experiencing something worse like summer slam in U.N. Avenue.

I plan to go to Tagaytay earlier than 4am. My husband went to his bandmate's
house to practice, and came home around 3am. I only slept for 30 mins.
He brought home foods, then decided to go with me and finish my clearance..
so also he didn't sleep at all as well.


When we arrived there it was freezing cold!! It was still dark. Sunrise came it was foggy and it got colder. We forgot that it's Valentines day. We're both sleepy and cold, hugging each other. Before the gates opened he told me he's really sleepy, couldn't put himself together but then from time to time he cracks funny jokes and funny stories.




I laughed the whole time I waited.I was pretty sure my clearance will be released by afternoon so I told him to go straightly at home and get some sleep.

After 3 hours I'm already done and I went home immediately coz I was dying to doze off.
When I got home I found him sleeping on our bed and I kissed him. He woke up, kissed me and told me to look at my makeup box.

I found these beautiful flowers with my favorite dessert, custard cake.
I was really happy!!


It has a love note too. Maybe due to his sleeplessness he immediately wrote this.

isn't our son cute? :)

What goes next is rather hilarious. 
I posted it on my facebook and receive funny comments
and numerous likes.


Yup, he used my fave red lippie. How did I find it out?
While reading the note again I tried to touch the letters. At first I thought he used a crayon, then I thought maybe it's my red lipliner since there's now way there's a red crayon in my room. When I looked at my fingers I saw a pinkish tinge to it and I realized something.
It looks like Mac's Russian Red!!!



I tried to check my lippie out and yes I found out the pitiful fate it has gone into.

Oh well, I love his surprise anyway. He jokingly said he thought it's a marker!! The note itself is more precious than any lipstick in the world. It doesn't matter. I can have as many lipsticks as I want to, but this note that he wrote is just for the heart's day. I'll treasure it forever. I love you Daddy Sexy!









No comments:

Post a Comment