Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Perry loves Purple

I'm starting to become a Katy Perry fan,
and I noticed that her favorite color is purple.
and it looks good on her!
I dunno, I think purple brings out her features really well,
and compliments her fair skintone.
Plus, her perfume Purr is in purple shades,
her dresses of course adds extra oomph and adverstisment.
I mostly see her wearing that shade,
or anything with a touch of purplish sparkle ont.
I also think that her fashion sense is
more wearable and tolerable
 than Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj.

 Purple is one of the hottest color for 2011,
as I've seen many stars donning purple on the Red carpet
**cough Sandra Bullock**
My cousin went to her promenade yesterday
wearing a long purple gown and it looks
so pretty even in daytime!
Mom even said that should be my wedding motif.
lol

I found these amazing pictures of Katy,
performing and endorsing, 
or just attending the Red carpet.

 VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2011




People's Choice Award 2010
wearing Betsey Johnson Spring 2011 dress
and Casadei Shoes

 Zac Posen long sleeve purple dress
for Purr Launch






 A purple Miu Miu Fall 2010 dress
Purr Launch






A shimmering Nikolaki Spring 2011 sexy little frock 
for Purr Launch Mexico






and my favorite dress of all,
another purple Nikolaki dress
in a racy,
plunging Georges Hobeika Couture jewel-tone frock
with even more sparkle







Honestly, I'm dying to have this PURR PERFUME!!!
It's the prettiest perfume bottle I've ever seen!!!! 
Seriously!
I like it better than
my fave Kim Kardashian's
Voluptuous fragrance.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment