Saturday, February 5, 2011

Etude House haul

Ever since Etude House was launched in the Philippines
I feel like an insane elated little girl swatching all the products everytime I go there.
I'm so happy to get my membership card.
So far I still have few items with me,
and all I can say is that the makeups are so amazing.
The packaging is really cute, and the lippies smell really nice.


I've been seeing Etude House products on Youtube.
I've seen Song Hye Kyo and Park Shin Hye as models,
but I started to crave for their makeup line
when I saw it being used in my favorite korean drama
You're Beautiful (minamishineyo in korean).
Of course Etude House is the sponsor since
 Jang Geun Suk (Hwang Tae Kyung)
and Park Shin Hye (Go Mi Nam/ Go Mi Nyu)
are their models.

I'm still dying to see the real Etude house in South Korea.
Yeah, someday, I'll be able to have my pictures taken in there.

As much as I love Park Shin Hye, I love 2ne1 as their models better.

 


I have a long wishlist for their items and I really hope I can purchase everything.
I love their line more than any other makeup line.
More than Mac, coz Etude House's cheaper, cuter and skin friendly.

My Haul:
False eyelashes, Tear powder, Mascara,
VIP Dear Darling Lippie and the BB mineral freebie
( I also purchased a pinkish nude nailpolish PK004)
(photo is missing coz my cousin borrowed it ^^)

Natural Lash falsies 
Volumizing and lengthening mascara
wand is very thin for those hard to reach lashes


my favorite of all, the tear powder ^^
tear powder swatch
tear powder close-up
on my eyes (worn when I attended a wedding)

Pink strawberry-smelling lippie in PK009 shade


lippie swatch (indoor)

lippie swatch (outdoor)

nailpolish in PK004
(a gorgeous pinkish beige)


I want more!
and I want him and his bouquet of lippies and shadow pots too ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment