Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Wedding: Copper Bronze, Sparkly Golds & Corals


If I only knew that I wouldn't use "Marasigan" for a long timeI would definitely choose a different blog name instead. Well I didn't see it coming as well. I got married last May! It was faster than a bullet one. Nobody saw it coming. It happened that fast coz suddenly I found the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.Even if he asked me out the next day that I met him again I will still say "yes".

True love will only come once in a lifetime, and if he's the right one,you will still end up together eventually.I even got the biggest surprise of my life when I passed the pregnancy test. Hahaha!!! If I will turn back the time I will still choose the same path,having a baby and marrying the sweetest and most caring husband.
Our wedding was supposed to be the simplest one possible. I realized that if you're happy it 
doesn't matter if the wedding is not extravagant, as long as both of you are deeply in love and willing to be together for the rest of your life. We just wanted to get married right away.

If I planned it well I will definitely have a different concept for our simple wedding, since my favorite colors were black and red, but since it was the peak of summer season the colors and outfits should fit the venue, and should be appropriate too, so I chose the tropical colors.


It rained hard on my big day! but since the venue's a bit far from my place it just drizzled there and the event was still romantic




Unfortunately I don't have much time and energy to plan my wedding day. I was too busy eating foods to nourish my precious little angel inside my womb, didn't stress myself either.
My aunt, cousins and mom took the part in planning. Of course, there's no such thing as perfect wedding, but it was the happiest day of my life. If one day my life will flash right before my eyes, then that day would be one of the most vivid, and one of the best. I think next will be the delivery of my baby. I hope he'll take his looks after his daddy.

**Snapshot of my wedding preparation**

I've always wanted to do my own makeup, coz I don't like others to change my face on my special day. I still want to look as"me", no extraordinary transformation or whatsoever just like what I see from the other brides. They look different on their big day coz of their makeup. As for my hair, I dunno how to do it so I asked out a very good friend of mine who does bridal hairs gorgeously.

**Products Used**





Face

Nyx High Definition Primer

Jazzy Bronze Cream Foundation 004
mixed with
Revlon Photoready Cream Foundation in Shell
Sugar Skull Cosmetics 10 Correct & Conceal Palette
Origins Mineral Powder
Christian Dior Powder Foundation

Eyebrows

Elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark Brown

Eyes

Sugar Skull Cosmetics 88 Earth Palette
Etude House Tear Powder in Crystal Gold Tear
Kirkland Borghease Mineral Eyeshadow in Gold Digger
Etude House Gel Liner in Strong Black
Christian Dior Pencil Eyeliner in Noir
Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara

Cheeks

Sugar Skull Cosmetics 10 Glow & Blush Palette
Mac Heatherette Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl
Maybelline Mineral Cheek Blush in Ordinary Rose

Lips:

Mac Heatherette Lipstick in Lollipop Loving
mixed with
Avon Moisture Rich Lipstick in Island Glow
Mac Heatherette Lipgloss in Sockhop


I'm so blessed with my husband. Of all the people that I've met he's the kindest and the sweetest. We've met before but we weren't given a chance to show how much we really value each other. Fate and destiny might play with us, and only God knows who's the perfect person for us.He knows who we really need in our lives. I will never give him up and I'll do my best to become the perfect wife and the perfect mother for our baby. He gave me the most precious gift and I'm really thankful for that. I will never do anything that might hurt and harm him. 

Francis, if you are reading this I really want to tell you that 
I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment