Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Kluge Moisturizing Lipstick in Candy Peach

I love Sophie Paris Cosmetics and I've been their lipstick fan since 2009. I've tried two before and the shades were Hot Pink and Sexy Nude in a packaging that resembles that of Shu Uemura lipsticks. Whenever I mixed them together it gives off a vibrant barbie pink shade that I love. They've been discontinued but Sophie Paris continues to produce new packaging and formulation for their makeup line.

For today's lippie test it's Kluge Moisturizing Lipstick in Candy Peach. I want to concentrate on each lippie so I'll just post and review them one by one.


Kluge line's packaging is pretty and pink. It has a sweet, cute and princess-y type of vibe. The packaging even reminds of Etude House lippies. The lippie cap and the rest of the lippie's body is transparent pink in color. You have to twist the lippie to use it, and the scent is very feminine and bit strong but I don't care that much since I like it. The scent's it's not fruity at all and more of like floral, and it reminds me of the scent of imported expensive dolls. (Yes I used to sniff my toys)


The shade "Candy Peach' is the lightest or more likely close to nude with a tinge of peachy hue. It's almost similar to Etude House's Dear Darling Lipstick in BE101, except that BE101 is nude with a beige~brownish hue. Kluge lippies were very glossy and creamy. the pigmentation is good and lipstick appears to be sheer. You can even mix it up with matte lipsticks to help achieve a perfect glossy combination.
testng Kluge Candy Peach lipstick on my skintone. For reference I'm in  between MAC N25 and NC30
If you're in search of a perfect nude lipstick but scared of looking too washed up you can try this lipstick. It looks good both on fair and morena skin tone and best paired with neutral eyes for a natural daytime look or smokey brown eyes for a sexy night time look.

Photo taken with flash
Candy Peach can be your "my lips but better" type of lippie

I'm also recommending it to young girls who wants to wear a li'l bit of makeup but not ready yet for a bright lipstick or too glossy lipgloss. Kluge lipsticks were in between lipstick and lipgloss. Just pair it with a peachy toned blush and you're ready now for a natural daytime glow. It'll last for two to three hours, no stain will be left on lips.
Here's a selfie of my FOTD using Kluge Moisturizing Lipstick in Candy Peach paired with my favorite copper, bronze and gold combination from Makeup Geek, Mac cosmetics and Heroine Make.


Next up: Kluge Moisturizing Lipstick in Smooth Rosewood. Please look forward to that! Thanks for reading lovelies. Ciao!


1 comment: