Monday, November 23, 2015

Vampy Look: Purple and Plum

Hello there! My follow up blog post didn't take that long, unlike what I have thought.Now I'm sharing with you another short post about my take on fall makeup. It's like almost every year I wear plum lips just to celebrate and welcome fall season, though I ironically we never had fall/autumn in this tropical country. I just love those dark colors that perfectly fits with cold season. Fortunately in this hot county no one can stop me from rocking dark vampy lips and smokey eyes. Everyone should deal with it, for me it's the way of life.

I've seen a lot of fall/autumn makeup looks early in September and I've planned ahead on what shades to mix together to create my own interpretation of fall/autumn. Though I wish I had plenty of time layering it on and blending it more. It still turned out pretty nice though.


Before I did my makeup I also tested my ring light and I've decorated my background, but the lights weren't very visible enough. I've mentioned from my previous post that my ring light is just D.I,Y. and it's composed of 8 light bulbs. My dad did the wiring and wood cutting. I'm so thankful how supportive my dad was. He even bought all the materials needed. He actually wants me to stop with my other job and focus on doing makeups, blogging and in the future, vlogging. He said I'm more successful when it comes to doing my passion rather than doing other things. Well, to be honest, I've earned so much money and recognition though dancing and doing makeups. Now I'm so determined to improve my craft and learn more things that still relates to makeup and dancing.


Product Deets:

FACE
Quick Fx Oil Mattifier
Naturactor Cover Cream FOundation in 151
Revecen Face Cover Foundation in Nude Beige
Naturactor Powder foundation in shade 240
Revecen mineral Powder

BROWS
Nichido Mineral Eyebrow Pencil in Chestnut
Makeup Geek matte eyeshadow in Mocha
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow brush
Avon eyebrow liner in soft black

EYES
Fashion 21 white eyeliner
Etude House House Mix and Mix Palette
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Eyeshadow in Eye candy
Sephora Custom Eyeshadow Palette in Purple
Makeup Geek matte eyeshadow in Corrupt
Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner
Red Cherry False Eyelashes
Christian Dior Eyeliner in Noir
Revlon Eyelash Curler

CHEEKS
Revecen Mineral Powder in Sandy Brown
Maybelline Mineral Blush in Dusty Rose
Mac Hello Kitty Powder Blush in Tippy
Heroine Make Eye Jewelry in Yellow Sapphire as highlighter

LIPS
Wet n' Wild Megalast Lipstick in Cherry Picking




Sadly this pretty lipstick of mine that has been my favorite ever since I've bought it went missing on Hallow's eve. I've been asking my cousins if ever they've seen it on the floor or somewhere else e but they said they've never seen such. I'm still sad about it and I'm determined to buy one...

I hope you all liked this very short but brief post for my fall look! I hope my next post will be the extension of my vlog! Wish me luck! Ciao once again! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment