Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Glam Purple

2 years ago I was more into bolder, striking, attention-getting eyeshadows.
I was so influenced by Panacea and Monroemisfit
that I even gave away my neutrals and smokey eyeshadows.
My taste for makeup evolves every year. I'm so fickle minded as well.
 Now I'm into smokey browns and thick heavy winged eyeliners and cat eyes.

I have here some pictures from 2008.
I love looking back at my looks and evaluating if it's a yay or nay after a few years.
In this picture I attended a company christmas party.

The theme was just smart casual but since I'm a rule breaker I went for rockstar look. lol

Face:
Mac Studiotech NW20
Prestige concealer
Mac Heatherette Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony
L'oreal Blush Delice in Sugar Praline
Revlon powder blush in Sandalwood beige
Avon True color powder foundation (i forgot the shade)

Eyes:
Lancome color focus eyeshadow quad in blues
Careline eyeshadow pigments in blue and purple
Maybelline XXL mascara
black eyeliner (I forgot what brand I used)

Lips:
Mac Heatherette lipglass in Sockhop

with my office mate and gorgeous mom Bernalin
with my pretty officemate Gizel, who loves makeup as well.
I even gave some of my neutral eyeshadows to her

tadah~!!




No comments:

Post a Comment